HU HUUU

My Birthday with my friends, i love them so much more than me. Hey just joking i love them less than me. cause they love me more than them.
                                                                 MY CAKE
                                                                          READY TO BANG
                                                                        AFTER BANG
                                                             MY AMMA
                                                                           I DON'T KNOW WHY IT IS
                                                               MY BROTHER (ANNAYYA)
                                                                  A TERRIBLE GIFT FROM MY FRIENDS
                                                                    HOHOOHHO GET BORING

0 comments: